- U.S. Dept of the Interior
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Park Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- List of National Forests
- National Resources Conservation Service
- U.S. EPA
- EPA Superfund for this region
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Illinois Pollution Control Board
Natural Resources Geospacial Data Clearinghouse: A gateway to GIS
data and imagery for Illinois. Available data sets and documentation
(metadata) include: geology, water resources, nature preserves,
wildlife areas, environment, land use, base data, Public Land Survey,
political boundaries, roads, census information, and much more.
Department of Natural Resources Volunteer Network: State program has volunteers monitoring rivers,
forests, prairies, wetlands and more.
- Illinois Waste
Management and Research Center.
- Kane County
State's Attorney's Office: Prosecutes environmental violations in
- Kane-DuPage Soil & Water Conservation District.
Home Other news
Outings and events To join
Leadership Water Sentinels